PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS LONDON
Passport, I.D. & Visa Photographs
At Peter Dyer Photographs we offer a passport, I.D and Visa photograph service and passports last for years so it's worth getting it right.
Our passport software has a great number of different countries’ photograph requirements, but if it doesn’t have it programmed (i.e a Romanian I.D. card), you can supply the requirements and we can use photoshop to make the photograph and then print to size. The list of differences for passport photographs, I.D. photographs, photographs for Visas and immigration photographs are endless!
Booths can be hit and miss – we’ve had client’s say that they have given up with booths as their child would not sit still! Do you want to risk getting your photographs rejected due to something like this?
To book a passport appointment, please email Debbie on: email@example.com
We charge £15 for our service and you receive either 4 passport sized photographs or the digital image.
For both is £25.
The entire process usually takes around fifteen minutes, although we’re happy to give extra time to tiny babies and children. You can preview the images on the camera screen to choose the best expression (although you’re not allowed to smile now unless you are under five years old). We print these images on matt photographic paper as required by the passport office while you wait or email the digital copy to you.
If you need a digital image we are happy to supply these too.
We have easy disabled access into our studio.
◦ Over 70 countries’ sizes covered on our software
◦ U.K. Passport and Visa Photos
◦ U.S. Passport and Visa Photos (prints and digital available)
◦ Indian Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Canadian Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Greek Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Netherlands Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Polish Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Estonia Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Finland Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Brazilian Passport and Visa Photos
◦ Baby Passport Photos and Visa Photos
◦ We also offer promotions for Studio Portraits